Monday, October 20, 2008

State Fair and WEEZER!!!!!!!!!


My birthday is in November and Josh surprised me with tickets to the Weezer concert at the State Fair! I love him so much!!! We decided to make a day of it so we spent the entire day at the fair and invited the Lorenzos (I work with Steve) to come along. We had a fun, long day :) The concert was absolutely amazing! I have seen
Weezer live several times (they are my absolute favorite) but they were exceptionally good on Saturday! I loved it...danced and sang along the whole concert. I'm sure Josh thinks I am



a nerd now but hey he loves me....he has too :) I'm so grateful for him and all that he does for me. I love that I can be myself and he loves all of me. It means more than I can even express. He is my best friend and I love having these experiences together!
My talented Josh can take pictures and ride rides at the same time :)



























Weezer:)

1 comment:

Swen said...

Tara,glad you have a blog, so i can see what you're up to. cute pictures! hope all is well. love--jenni :)