Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wait a Second...

So I just had to post this because it made me smile. Last night for our FHE lesson, I talked about language and how the way we talk defines us and how people see us. So I made these jars for us and we each got the same amount of change and everytime one of us says a bad word, the other person has to take a coin from their jar and put in in the other's jar. Whoever has the most money at the end of the week gets a treat. Just trying to cut out the words that slip sometimes and just be better :)


This is based on the honor system and we are trusting each other. This is what the jars looked like today when I walked in from work. I'm a little worried about Josh.....either he took his money and bought a treat already or he had a rough day...lol. Looks like I win this week!


All the coins are in MY jar :)

1 comment:

MTMcGee said...

Thanks for making me laugh! Very good idea though!