Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Reception and Honeymoon Pics!

Ok, I have finally procrastinated enough and I am going to sit down and post some pictures from our reception and honeymoon. The last month has literally been a whirlwind and I can't believe it has been a month and it's already March! I have been working extra hours at work and so by the time I get home at night and eat dinner, I am out. We have only been home one weekend since the wedding and it's nice to finally be getting settled in and spending some time at home :)


Me and the girls...well the little ones at least. I love this pic!


Our sign in table...my best friend Crystal did all our decorating and she did an amazing job!


The cake! We were up til 2am the night before finishing this:)


So Josh decided to shove the cake in my eyes...it was awesome!


The view from our hotel room on Mission Bay. I loved looking out the window and seeing the ocean.


Mission Beach!


Sea World


Josh and Shamu. I was really impressed by the shows at Sea World!


San Diego Zoo


It rained on and off the whole day at the zoo. Luckily we had watched the news and bought ponchos and walked around in the rain all day. It actually worked out good because there was no one at the zoo :)


Josh and the Pandas. The animals were amazing! We have so many pictures.


Wild Animal Park


They fed the lions right when we were in front of them. It was way cool!


This was one of our nice dinner nights.

We had so much fun on our honeymoon in Cali. I didn't want to come home....just buy a tent and live on the beach:)

3 comments:

MTMcGee said...

Glad you guys had fun!

Shannon said...

Great pics! Guess what I just had... french toast sticks. It reminded me of when we used to go get french toast sticks and OJ at Arby's. Ahh memories.

Desiree said...

Hey girl, thanks for the blog comment! I'm glad we are blog friends. This way we can kinda keep track of each other.

I totally agree about being bummed our babies moved to CO. It's frusterating the situation that lead to that. I hope they visit us, or we visit them often. I am excited that they will get a fresh start and the job seems like a good gig. So I really hope it brings them some well deserved happiness.

Anyway, stay in touch. Hope all is well with the newlyweds! :)