Friday, March 20, 2009

Skiing and Bruises

Josh and I went up to Sunrise the weekend after we got married with one of the guys he works with and his family. This was back in February but I'm still sorting through pictures from the past month. I skiid (is that a word) since I had never been before and everyone told me I would have more fun skiing rather than snowboarding my first day.



Me & Josh!


Rob, Lisa and Lisa's mom


Me and my Ski School instructor




I can ski! I did pretty good. We did 4 runs and on the last one I only had to sit down once because I got going too fast.




Josh


The crew...we are missing Rob's wife Lisa and their other daughter Madison. Josh is taking pic :)




Josh, Courtney and I on ski lift


Two weeks after our trip Josh went back up with his friend Stephen snowboarding. They had a lot of fun until someone cut right in front of Josh and he crashed really hard going really fast he landed on his left hip bone and back. He snowboarded the rest of the day and then when the pain was too much he went to Urgent Care. They thought he might be bleeding internally so they sent him to the ER. I was in Safford helping Tasha and Jared pack so I was a little worried. Thankfully after x-rays they decided he was just really bruised. It has been quite humerous to me the past few weeks watching him turn lots of different colors and helping him dress and put shoes on the first week. I had deja vu of us in 50 years when I REALLY get to help him do that stuff :)


Steven and Josh




JP




Steven



Goofballs :)

No comments: